What Are Skin Ultrasound Treatments?
Within EF MEDISPA, our private ultrasound clinic provides the best machine led face and body treatments, tightening, lifting, and contouring your skin. Our advanced skin ultrasound treatments harness the power of UltraFormer energy to build up a precise degree of heat. jump-start new collagen production within your skin. Collagen is one of the most powerful anti-ageing agents naturally produced from our bodies. However, as we age, the levels of collagen production decrease over time, resulting in the appearance of common signs of ageing. These include:
Skin ultrasound treatments are non-invasive, pain-free, quick and do not involve post-treatment downtime. Results can be visible even after the first skin ultrasound treatment however, a full course of treatments is recommended to achieve the most optimum results.
Which Types of Concerns Do Ultrasound Skin Treatments Address?
The skin ultrasound treatments we have are suitable for anyone wanting to tackle some of the common signs of ageing, especially sagging skin, droopy jowls, wrinkles, and fine lines.
As we get older, inevitably our skin loses its firm and smooth texture. With the reduction in elasticity, it causes the skin to slack, with the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on both the face and body. Ultrasound skin tightening treatments encourage your skin to produce new collagen; tightening, lifting, and firming the skin to achieve a more youthful appearance.
Which Type of Ultrasound Skin Treatments Are Available at EF MEDISPA?
Here in London at our ultrasound clinic, we offer a 3D SkinLift by UltraFormer. Benefits of this type of ultrasound skin treatment include:
- It is of the most cutting-edge ultrasound skin treatments, targeting a variety of areas and concerns.
- It can be carried out on the face, neck, décolleté and body effectively, tackling anything from crow’s feet to sagging stomachs.
- It can be a great treatment to firm loose skin caused by ageing, pregnancy, or sudden weight loss.
Why Choose EF MEDISPA for Ultrasound Skin Treatments?
- We are a multi-award-winning chain of medical spas
- At EF MEDISPA you can rest assured that your comfort and safety remain our top priority.
- Our exceptional team of highly trained staff are here to answer any questions and provide the best possible treatments and care at our London based ultrasound clinic.
- At EF MEDISPA you will always receive a warm welcome with our Treatment Coordinators at your disposal to explain the ultrasound skin treatment process with you.
- Our private ultrasound skin tightening treatment is only ever performed by one of our highly experienced Practitioners in one of our private and completely sterile treatment rooms.
Our state-of-the-art clinics use only the latest technology, equipment and products that deliver safe and effective treatments. Our skincare experts are highly trained to offer you the best possible solutions and results every time.
To fully understand why you should choose EF MEDISPA for your skin ultrasound treatments, please take a moment to read through our patient stories. Contact us today to book a free consultation and discover how we can help you.
Ultrasound Skin Tightening FAQs
Does UltraFormer Work?
3D SkinLift by UltraFormer is known for being highly effective as a form of ultrasound skin tightening and lifting, able to tackle areas such as the jawline, cheekbone, and eye areas. It also has applications anywhere on the face and body, proficient at tackling areas like the abdomen or belly. After a 3D SkinLift by UltraFormer treatment, you may have red skin which lasts up to a few hours. This form of ultrasound skin treatment allows a patient to notice improvements even directly after the treatment, with the best results becoming visible after 12 weeks, allowing enough time for the collagen production.
How Many UltraFormer Treatments are Needed?
Most patients will need only one ultrasound skin treatment, which be repeated every 12- 18 months to maintain optimal results. For moderate to severe laxity, 2 treatments in the first 6 months can be recommended, with maintenance treatments every 12 months after that.