What Are Light Therapy Treatments?
We are able to offer a large number of state-of-the art facial light therapy treatments that have been designed specifically to address a huge array of skin concerns. If you want to lift and tighten sagging skin or improve the appearance of acne, rosacea, pigmentation and thread veins, light therapy for skin treatments offer a quick and effective solution to help repair and rejuvenate your skin.
Facial light therapy utilises the power of intense pulses of light (IPL) or different light frequencies (LED Luminous Lift) to bring about the desired results on your skin. There are many uses for such therapies such as acne facial light therapy; offering a cost effective and streamlined solution for the fixing and healing of skin ailments and issues.
Every different facial light therapy treatment differs on the type of equipment and technology used during the procedure itself. There are many IPL and LED light therapy benefits.
- LED Luminous Lift is a LED light therapy that is a quick, non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatment that takes up to 30 minutes.
- This versatile treatment harnesses different frequencies of light, each one specifically addressing different concerns. From acne, to scarring, dry skin or skin which is prone to signs of ageing, this relaxing and highly effective treatment is designed to help replenish and revitalize your skin.
- IPL light facial treatment is a more intense light treatment to address pigmentation, wrinkles, and thread veins.
- Utilising pulses of light, IPL light facial treatment can help to significantly diminish age spots, pigmentation, rosacea, and spider veins.
Light treatment in London is a highly diverse and well-rounded set of light treatments with a fantastic number of different uses.
Which Types of Concerns Can Light Treatments Address?
LED light therapy treatments can be tailored to target specific concerns on the face and body. This category of treatments harnesses the latest light technology to help improve the common signs of ageing, sagging skin and other challenging skin concerns such as acne, rosacea, thread veins, scarring and pigmentation.
Which Types of Light Therapy Treatments Are Available at EF MEDISPA?
At EF MEDISPA, we offer two different types of London LED light therapy treatments to provide our clients with the opportunity to achieve the best possible results. This is also owing to our understanding that there is no “one size fits all” approach to light therapy treatments with each condition and each individual’s skin being unique.
If you desire healthier, smoother, lifted and more even skin, then one of our advanced light therapy treatments should be a solution to consider. Our highly experienced treatment coordinators will assess your skin, discuss your concerns, and advise you regarding the most beneficial form of treatment.
LED Luminous Lift
- Our LED Luminous Lift treatment is the very first light treatment to combine all of the LED light benefits of red, infrared and blue light frequencies within one light therapy treatment.
- Its powerful healing benefits make it the ideal solution for acne prone skin, sun damage, scarring and sagging skin.
- LED Luminous Lift is one of the most relaxing treatments that we offer. Lay back and relax, whilst advanced light frequencies are working in sync to replenish, repair and rejuvenate your skin.
- IPL is the perfect treatment to combat the many common signs of ageing.
- It uses the Aurora Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) technology to regenerate and stimulate collagen production and even out skin tone and discolouration.
- This type of light therapy treatment will help to lift, firm, and smooth out your skin’s texture and can be safely used around the delicate eye and mouth area.
Why Choose EF MEDISPA For London LED Light Therapy?
- We offer some of the most cutting-edge, results driven light therapy treatments in London.
- We aim to provide each and every one of our clients the opportunity to enjoy and experience the best light therapy services alongside excellent customer services.
- Our highly experienced treatment coordinators and therapists can tailor acne light therapy and facial light therapy to suit your skin tone and condition as well as your desired outcomes/result.
- Our patients’ safety and comfort is and always will be our main priority and our friendly team are always striving to ensure that you feel relaxed and comfortable before, during and after your treatment.
- We only employ the most experienced therapists to carry out our treatments in our modern, advanced, and welcoming clinics. Furthermore, we always make sure that we are keeping all of staff qualified and educated in accordance with latest and most up to date laws, legislation, and advancements in the industry.
Your treatment coordinator will assess and discuss the best light therapy treatment plan for you, including any follow up consultations, which are designed to monitor your progress and maximise your results. They are available before, during and after your treatment to answer any questions.
Light Therapy FAQs
Is LED Light Therapy Safe for Eyes?
LED devices are safe for the most part, but certain precautions must be adhered to. Appropriate eye protection will be given to you at our expert clinic, as prolonged exposure to blue or red light can damage the eyes. Certain people with eye-related disorders (like ocular albinism or congenital retinal disorders) or people who take medications that make them more sensitive to light may experience blurry vision, eye pain, eye irritation, or changes in vision. More serious problems include irreversible peripheral vision loss or complete impairment, so always consult on of our clinicians before opting for any form of light therapy.
What Is IPL Facial Rejuvenation?
Intense pulsed light, or IPL light facial therapy, is used to improve the colour and texture of your skin without surgery. You may notice it mostly on your face, neck, hands, or chest. When the skin is heated, your body gets rid of the unwanted cells, and that gets rid of the thing you’re being treated for. Unlike lasers, an IPL light facial device sends out more than one wavelength of pulsating light. It can treat a range of skin conditions at the same time.
What is IPL Light Facial Treatment Good for?
IPL Light Facial Treatments can undo some of the visible damage caused by sun exposure. Over several treatments, new collagen smooths and softens the appearance of wrinkles, pores, and textural irregularities. It can also treat sun-damaged skin with pigmentation abnormalities, spider veins and rosacea. IPL light facial therapy may also help if you have red, brown, or blotchy skin because of a health condition.