What Are Skin Tags?
If you have a skin tag, your health is not at any form of serious risk. Skin tags are very common and harmless, but people often want to get rid of them for aesthetic reasons. EF MEDISPA offers skin tag removal in London to help you feel better about how you look. Skin tags are small, soft, skin-coloured growths that are attached to the skin’s surface and can vary in colour and size. They usually form primarily where you skin rubs together or creases, such as the neck, armpit, or skin tags on the breasts. Skin tags can also occur on the face usually around the eyelid area. Here at EF MEDISPA, we offer a variety of options for skin tag removal in London, which includes freezing skin tags at our dermatologist and skin tag surgical removal.
While the exact causes of skin tags are unknown, they are thought to occur from skin rubbing against skin, since they are so often found in areas of the body with creases and folds. Skin tags are made up of loose collagen fibres and blood vessels surrounded by skin. They often go unnoticed, unless they are in a prominent place or are repeatedly irritated by clothing, jewellery, or when shaving. If your skin tag is bothering you, you may wish to visit our skin tag removal clinic in London. All treatments are tailored to the individual and personal experiences and results may vary. We recommend a one-to-one consultation with our Treatment Coordinators to discuss your treatment options.
All treatments are tailored to the individual and personal experiences and results may vary. We recommend a one to one consultation with our Treatment Coordinators to discuss your treatment options.
What Is Skin Tag Removal?There are various methods in which you can receive skin tag removal in London. These can include:
• Burning off skin tags.
• Skin tag removal by freezing.
• Skin tag surgical removal.
Skin tag removal is often done in a similar way to the removal of warts. If you wish to receive skin tag removal in London, the steps are as follows:
• Arrange a complimentary consultation with one of our dermatologists at our skin tag removal clinic in London.
• Receive an assessment from your dermatologist, accessing the area and advising you on your best removal method.
• Receive your skin tag removal in London.
• This is a form of skin tag surgical removal, involves a local anaesthetic being... applied to numb the target area before the skin tag is removed with a scalpel.
• The incision is then closed using stitches.
• There is also the option of having the local anaesthetic injected into the skin tag area before removal, making the surgery entirely painless.
• Having skin tags... removed with Cryotherapy is a safe and effective treatment.
• Skin tag removal by freezing and is a common practice.
• At our skin tag removal in London, we use a targeted application to ensure the surrounding skin remains undamaged.
Why Choose EF MEDISPA For Skin Tag Removal in London
- Over 10 years of experience in the surgical and aesthetic industry.
- We are an award-winning skin tag removal clinic.
- We provide a welcoming and safe environment.
- We pride ourselves on our highly qualified and friendly team of Clinical Practitioners and Dermatologists and ensure that all of our Treatment Co-ordinators are available for advice and support before and after your treatment.
Our skin experts will assess your skin tags and discuss with you the most suitable form of treatment for your individual concerns and that will offer the best results.
Summary of Skin Tag Removal Procedure
- Procedure Time 20 minutes, depending on number of skin tags
- Back To Work Immediately
- Anaesthetic Local anaesthetic
- Downtime None
- Duration Of Results Maintenance Courses maybe required
- Results Permanent*
*Individual results may vary.
Skin Tag Removal London FAQs
How long does skin tag removal take?
The procedure time is usually no more than 20 minutes whether freezing skin tags or having skin tags removed surgically, and depending on the number of skin tags to be removed.
Does the skin tag removal process hurt?
Your treatment may involve the use of local anaesthetic to the area before removal, which will ensure that the treatment is relatively painless. At our skin tag removal clinic in London, patient comfort is a high priority, and we will ensure your pain levels are well addressed throughout the treatment. After removal, your skin may be tender for a few days and will need to have a dressing applied.
Will the skin tag grow back?
Our skin tag removal in London will permanently remove the unwanted skin tag. However, if you are prone to skin tags, they may grow in similar areas of your body in the future. In this case, it would be completely safe for you to have another skin tag removed from the same area.