What Are Thermotherapy Treatments?
Our Thermotherapy treatments at EF MEDISPA aim to build precise heat on the deeper levels of the epidermis, triggering collagen production to break down fat cells. As a result, radio frequency skin tightening can be an amazing solution for ageing, sagging skin as well as offer a highly effective, non-invasive fat reduction solution for stubborn areas of fat. Thermotherapy treatments can be provided in many ways, all performed by our expert medical team.
Which Types of Concerns Do Thermotherapy Treatments Address?
By harnessing the power of Radiofrequency, cold laser and vacuum-assisted technologies, Thermotherapy treatments can target a huge array of body concerns. These can include:
Thermotherapy and our very best radio frequency treatment for skin tightening work effectively for both the face and body, so you have the ability to choose where you would like to have it on your body.
What Types of Thermotherapy Treatments Do We Offer?
Cellufix by T-Shape
Cellulite is a very common concern, especially for women, and it can be quite challenging to tackle effectively. CelluFix by T-Shape at EF MEDISPA combines
- Radio frequency devices for skin tightening
- Cold laser and vacuum-assisted technology
This enables targeting of even the most difficult cases of cellulite. Our expert and highly skilled Therapists will assess your type of cellulite and our highly experienced Treatment Coordinators will devise a bespoke cellulite plan to smooth out the troublesome orange peel skin with this hybrid form of radio frequency to tighten skin.
Utilising the latest radio frequency skin tightening machine advancements with a cutting-edge ultra-speed head, our Radiofrequency treatment combines ultrasound waves with radio frequency energy that will work to make the fat cells permeable, eventually breaking them down.
- Radiofrequency’s warm massage also stimulates the lymphatic system to enhance the natural elimination of any toxins and fat, helping you to lose inches and smooth out the cellulite.
- This amazingly versatile treatment also triggers the production of new collagen and helps to tighten and rejuvenate the skin on both the face and body.
Reduce by Vanquish
We understand that some of our clients are dealing with stubborn excess fat but aren’t comfortable with the idea of undergoing liposuction.
- Reduce by Vanquish is one of our most advanced non-surgical fat reduction thermotherapy treatments that doesn’t involve any downtime, delivering amazing inch loss results.
- The body contouring thermotherapy treatment is a great way to target fat on the abdomen, arms, thighs and waist and will leave you with positive results.
Why Choose EF MEDISPA for Your Thermotherapy Treatments?
- At EF MEDISPA, we strive to be at the forefront of modern thermotherapy and radio frequency skin tightening technologies in the aesthetics industry and always offer the most advanced, results-driven Thermotherapy treatments available today.
- Our extensive experience and our outstanding team of skin experts will advise you exactly on the most suitable option according to your needs, lifestyle and concerns.
- Our friendly Treatment Coordinators will always make sure you are well informed about what each treatment provides and will devise a bespoke treatment plan to maximise your results.
Our main priority at EF MEDISPA at all times is your safety and comfort. We only employ the most qualified therapists to carry out our heat radio frequency treatments within our professional and welcoming clinics, making sure they remain fully up to date with the latest qualifications and industry advancements. To fully understand why choosing EF MEDISPA for your thermotherapy treatments is a great choice, please take a moment to read through our patient stories.
We’d love to hear from you, so why not contact us directly today and book a free no-obligation consultation with one of our Treatment Coordinators who’ll be able to talk you through our Thermotherapy treatments in full detail.
What Is Thermotherapy?
Thermotherapy is the increasing of body tissue temperature. The result is in improved blood flow, tissue metabolism and connective tissue extensibility. The objective of thermotherapy is to modify tissue temperature in an affected region over time for the purpose of inducing a desired biological response. Thermotherapy is designed to deliver the thermal therapy to a target tissue volume with marginal impact on surrounding tissues.
Is Radio Frequency Skin Tightening Permanent
The effects of radio frequency skin tightening treatments will continue to improve over months following the procedure as the skin produces new collagen. When using radio frequency to tighten skin, the results usually last for a minimum of six months. With ongoing treatments, results are often long-lasting. Most people have 1 treatment and feel some tightening immediately. It takes time for your body to make collagen, so you’ll see the best results in about 6 months. Some people benefit from having more than 1 treatment. Results can last 2 to 3 years when using appropriate skin care.