What is Vaser Liposuction?
Vaser Liposuction is one of the most effective, minimally invasive forms of fat removal, enabling you to sculpt your physique. With years of experience carrying out this procedure, we at EF MEDISPA provide the very best Vaser Lipo that London has to offer.
Compared to other forms of traditional liposuction or Laser Lipo in London, Vaser Lipo can:
- Target your fat cells while avoiding other bodily tissues.
- Achieve exceptional results, with less pain and bruising, and a reduced recovery time.
- Treat anyone, whether you are overweight or would just like to remove fat from a localised area.
Results of Vaser Lipo may vary from person-to-person, so we recommend a one-to-one consultation with our Treatment Coordinators to discuss your treatment options.
All treatments are tailored to the individual and personal experiences and results may vary. We recommend a one to one consultation with our Treatment Coordinators to discuss your treatment options.
Which Areas Can be Treated With Vaser Liposuction?
Many men experience Gynaecomastia, often referred to as ‘man boobs’, and are keen to achieve a reduction in chest size. Vaser Liposuction offers a breast reduction solution that is less invasive than alternative surgical methods.
What happens during the procedure?
- The Vaser Liposuction procedure can last between 45 minutes and 3.5 hours, depending on the individual patient and what area is being treated.
- Local anaesthetic is used for procedures performed here in the best clinics for Vaser Lipo in London.
- Your Cosmetic Surgeon will make a small incision into the area where the fat is to be removed.
- A small probe is inserted, safely transmitting the ultrasound waves that are used to liquefy the fat.
- The fat is then gently removed, carefully sculpting the treated area.
Vaser Liposuction Aftercare
- Vaser Liposuction does not require general anaesthesia or an overnight stay, meaning downtime is minimal compared to traditional lipo or Laser Liposuction in London.
- Recovery time is dependent on your lifestyle, health, and what areas are being treated.
- You should be able to return to work in approximately 2-5 days following the procedure.
- 3-14 days recovery time is expected.
- We recommend you rest for at least 12 hours following your Vaser Lipo treatment.
- You must wear a compression garment around the treated areas following the procedure to aid the healing process.
- Your Treatment Co-ordinator will assess the exact number of days you need to wear your garment, depending on your results.
- A bespoke aftercare plan will be devised, with a range of treatments to speed up the healing process and enhance your results.
Summary of Vaser Liposuction In London Procedure
- Procedure Time 45 minutes - 3.5 hours
- Back To Work 2-5 days*
- Anaesthetic Local anaesthetic or conscious sedation
- Downtime 3 - 14 days dependent on area & lifestyle
- Duration Of Results Permanent dependent on lifestyle
- Results 4-6 weeks*
*Individual results may vary.
Step by Step Vaser Liposuction
1 NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATION
- A free of charge, no-obligation consultation with one of EF MEDISPA’s expert Treatment Co-ordinators.
- A reviewal of your full medical history, listening to your concerns and discussing in detail.
- Arranging a booking with the Doctor, following your consultation.
2 MEET YOUR PRACTITIONER
- You will meet one of our EF MEDISPA Surgeons.
- You will be able to discuss your medical history, review your desirable results and get answers to any medical questions that you may have about the procedure.
- The Surgeon will determine whether you are suited to the procedure and estimate the procedure duration according to the areas you want to treat.
3 BEFORE THE PROCEDURE
- You will meet the Surgeon again on the day of the surgery to discuss any last-minute questions you may have.
- You will be asked for your final consent.
- You will then be introduced to the qualified Nursing team and an Anaesthetist who will be responsible for making the procedure as comfortable as possible.
4 DURING THE PROCEDURE
• Vaser Lipo in London is performed under local anaesthetic or conscious sedation.
• A small incision will be made in the area to be treated.
• A small probe is inserted, transmitting ultrasound waves that will liquefy the fat.
• The fat will then gently be sucked out and removed from your body whilst ensuring minimum damage to the surrounding tissues.
5 AFTER THE PROCEDURE
- The Nurses will fit you into a support garment and the Doctor will provide you with pain killers and antibiotics.
- Vaser Liposuction procedures carried out at EF MEDISPA are a walk-in walk-out daytime surgery, which does not require an overnight stay.
- Before you leave the best clinic for Vaser Lipo in London, you will be booked for a review appointment with the Surgeon to monitor your progress.
- We offer a bespoke package of aftercare treatments where you will have the opportunity to undergo ultrasound, manual and electro lymphatic massages and other treatments designed to support the healing process.
- You will be able to discuss the aftercare program from your first consultation with your Treatment Co-ordinator, as well as the Surgeon and Nurses before and after the surgery.
Vaser Liposuction Before & After
*Individual results may vary.
Vaser Liposuction FAQs
What other types of Vaser Liposuction treatments do we offer?
- Vaser Liposuction to remove stubborn pockets of fat and sculpt your silhouette.
- Vaser High Definition to remove fat whilst contouring the muscles for a more athletic physique.
- Vaser 4D a step further, where the procedure not only highlights the muscles but also follows the natural 4D movement of the muscles.
- Fat Transfer which utilises Vaser Liposuction to remove fat from one area and use it to accentuate another.
How does Vaser Lipo differ from traditional liposuction?
- Uses a cannula, which is inserted into the body to break down the fat to remove it from the body.
- Requires general anaesthesia.
- The downside of this method is that it can damage vital body tissue, creating a ‘bumpy’ result and making recovery time longer.
- Is less invasive.
- Uses ultrasound technology to emulsify the fat, distinguishing between fat cells and healthy tissue, nerves, and blood vessels.
- The targeted fat is removed whilst preserving healthy tissue, improving healing, and decreasing recovery time.
- Vaser Lipo uses ‘twilight surgery’, which means that patients can have ‘walk in, walk out’ procedures without the need for an overnight stay.
What is the difference between Laser Lipo and Vaser Lipo?
Laser Lipo and Vaser Lipo are different types of liposuction. Both Laser Lipo in London and Vaser Liposuction are used to help remove unwanted fat from the body to help slim the figure, providing more defined contours and a better bodily shape. Laser liposuction uses laser technology to target the unwanted fat in the body, while Vaser Liposuction uses ultrasound technology to target the fat.
Although Laser Lipo is a step up further from traditional liposuction, Vaser Liposuction is the most advanced and effective form of liposuction we offer. The ultrasonic technology allows very specific areas of fat to be treated in very small areas – which means that the surrounding body tissues are left untouched. This results in far less bruising and swelling, which also means that recovery time from Vaser Lipo is shorter than recovery time from Laser Lipo in London.
How safe is Vaser Liposuction?
EF MEDISPA only ever undertakes treatments that that are tried and tested, so patients can rest assured that Vaser Lipo at EF MEDISPA adheres to all safety precautions. Traditional liposuction’s removal of fat from the body uses an invasive technique which can cause damage to other bodily tissues. Vaser Lipo is far safer thanks to its LipoSelection technique, which is targets small areas and utilises ultrasound technology to emulsify the fat. This also means that recovery time is much quicker as less damage is caused to the body.
How soon can I see results from my Vaser Lipo procedure?
Vaser results vary depending upon the individual being treated, with factors including the amount of fat to be removed and how many different areas are being targeted. Many patients report that they begin to see results from their Vaser Lipo immediately after treatment, while for others it may take from three months up to six months to achieve the final result. As a general guide, Vaser Lipo results start to appear instantly after your procedure, and continue to improve over the following weeks as the body’s tissues start to heal. Maximum Vaser Lipo results can typically be expected within around three to four months.