What is a Jet Facial?
A jet facial is a non-invasive procedure used to combat various ailments including signs of ageing, dry skin, and acne. During this treatment, pressurised streams of air are used to penetrate the dermis (the deep layer of your skin) delivering cleansers and serums.
A jet facial will benefit your skin in the following ways:
- Deeply Cleanses
What Types of Skin Concerns Can Jet Facial Tackle?
Whether you wish to tackle specific skin conditions such as loose skin, dark circles or signs of ageing. Jet Facial has been a true upgrade from the traditional facials.
It will improve your overall skin health, and is ideal for all skin types. Using the Jet Facial you can effectively treat:
- Fine lines & Wrinkles
- Uneven Skin Tones
- Signs of Ageing
- Acne & Blackheads
- Oily and Congested Pores
- Sun Damage
- Dark circles & Puffy Under Eyes
- Loose Skin & More…
All performed by our expert medical team a jet facial treatment with us is one that will reveal the best you.
All treatments are tailored to the individual and personal experiences and results may vary. We recommend a one to one consultation with our Treatment Coordinators to discuss your treatment options.
How Can Jet Facial Benefit Your Skin?
By hydrating your skin through a moisturising jet stream, your skin is cooled and comforted throughout the procedure. Oxygenation is also an elemental factor here. Oxygen is infused into the deep dermis, revitalising your skin cells, helping your body produce more collagen with rejuvenating results.
- Glowing, Brighter Skin
- Highly Hydrating
- Lighting properties as well as Lifting Loose Skin
- Decreases appearance of large pores
- Dark Circle lightening and depuffing
A jet facial has the ability to treat the following ailments:
- Jet Facial can help to prevent acne by deep-cleaning your pores and exfoliating your skin.
- The ingredients used can also help with acne management by delivering serums straight to your skin.
- Jet Facial may help reduce signs of ageing like wrinkles.
- Results are achieved by stimulating the production of collagen and elastin.
- Jet Facial help to exfoliate your skin, giving it a smooth and refreshed feeling
- Through exfoliation, Jet Facial can help you reduce clogged pores, reduce the appearance of scars, and help even out your skin tone.
What happens during the Jet Facial Procedure?
- The skin will be cleansed with a combination of rejuvenating ingredients.
- The Jet Facial machine is adjusted in distance from the face to make the treatment as comfortable as possible.
- The Jet Facial delivers a customised solution to the face.
- The Jet Facial is completely painless with no downtime.
- The skin is cooled, making your skin pink or lighter in colour.
- Within 15 minutes after the treatment, Jet Facial side effects will subside, and your skin will return to its natural colour.
- You can immediately return to your normal activities.
Summary of Jet Facial Procedure
- Procedure Time 30 minutes – 1 hour
- Back To Work Immediately
- Anaesthetic None
- Downtime None
- Duration Of Results Maintenance courses available every 2 – 4 weeks
- Results Instant
*Individual results may vary.
Jet Facial Step by Step
1 NO-OBLIGATION CONSULTATION
- A free of charge, no-obligation consultation with one of EF MEDISPA’s expert Treatment Co-ordinators.
- A reviewal of your full medical history, listening to your concerns and discussing in detail.
2 MEET YOUR PRACTITIONER
- You will meet one of our EF MEDISPA Surgeons.
- You will be able to discuss your medical history, review your desirable results and get answers to any medical questions that you may have about the procedure.
3 BEFORE THE PROCEDURE
- You will meet the Doctor again on the day of the surgery to discuss any last-minute questions you may have.
- You will be asked for your final consent.
4 DURING THE PROCEDURE
- The jet facial procedure lasts between 30 minutes and 1 hour.
5 AFTER THE PROCEDURE
- No downtime is required after your jet facial procedure, and you will be able to go home on the very same day.
Jet Facial FAQs
How Do Jet Facial Treatments Work?
The jet facial is a non-invasive dermal treatment that delivers immediate visible results. This is without downtime or skin irritation. Jet facials are ideal for all skin types and will improve your overall skin health. A jet facial works by helping you to restore lost collagen, providing your skin with structure and elasticity. Common substances used in the restoration of collagen include:
- Hyaluronic acid
- Salicylic acid
- Glycolic acid
- Vitamin C
- B Vitamins
Always consult one of our expert clinicians before opting for any treatments at EF MEDISPA.
How Long do Jet Facial Results Last?
There is no downtime after a jet facial treatment, and you will be able to see a healthier glow in your complexion on the very same day. Even so, these benefits are temporary and last up to a month. We would recommend that you start with a series of treatments for the best results. This should be once a week for 4 – 6 weeks, returning for monthly maintenance treatments following this.