We are now recruiting across all clinics
EF MEDISPA is expanding! We are seeking professional and well qualified staff to join our dynamic multi award winning team now:
- Aesthetic Therapists
- Clinic Managers
- Nurses of all levels
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com.
We are currently seeking a Clinic Manager for a maternity cover in one of our Central London clinics. Following the maternity cover there will be opportunity for a permanent role due to expansion.
The ideal candidate will need to have worked in a managerial role within the aesthetics industry and should be driven, ambitious, personable and sales orientated.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Motivating, leading and developing an elite team of 10 employees (compromising of receptionists/retail advisors, beauty therapists/aestheticians, treatment sales co-ordinators)
- Ensuring a five star customer experience across all departments at all times
- Driving sales and maximizing business profitability
- Ensuring all staff members are achieving targets – financial and other
- Preparing management reports and analysing financial performance
- Managing professional and retail stock levels
- Arranging the staff rota and staff training program
- Assisting in successfully rolling out in house promotions and events and marketing the clinic to the local community
- Ensuring your team is working to the company’s standard operating procedures at all times
You will have:
- At least three years management experience gained within a retail focused beauty salon, spa or aesthetic clinic
- Experience of managing and motivating a team of therapists and front of house
- Strong leadership skills
- Resilience, initiative and will thrive at working under pressure
- A proven track record in achieving and exceeding KPI's and targets
- Business acumen and excellent customer service skills
- Experience of computerized diary booking systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and will be highly organised and motivated
The clinics are open 7 days a week, so you will be required to work on a rota basis which will include some weekends and late nights (until 7pm) work.
This position will include a comprehensive training program covering the company’s services, products and operating systems in order to prepare you for the role, with ongoing training to continue to support you throughout your career.
Salary on application. Please apply with a full covering letter FAO Sophia Lund to firstname.lastname@example.org .
We are currently seeking experienced aestheticians for our new clinics in Bristol, Richmond, Birmingham and our four existing London Clinics.
You will already be working in an aesthetic clinic, with a minimum of two years post qualification experience. Although full training will be provided on the equipment that we use, we are particularly interested in hearing from candidates with previous experience in lasers, radio frequency, ultrasound, microneedling, advanced skin peels and advanced skin care experience.
We use Skinceuticals, Dermaquest, Biologique Recherche and Cosmedix ranges, and experience of these products would be an advantage.
We offer an attractive salary according to your experience and commission on product sales. We also have a monthly sales incentive bonus which is the best in the industry.
We also offer full and ongoing training in both our products and services to assist in your ongoing development.
You will need to be able to demonstrate your ability to develop and retain a high end clientele, by providing excellent service and maintaining a professional attitude at all times.
Required skills and experience
- Laser core knowledge
- A minimum of two years post qualification experience
- Experience in lasers, radio frequency, ultrasound, microneedling and advanced skin treatments are an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience and interest in meeting sales targets, both treatment and product related
- Ability to operate efficiently in a busy environment
- Well presented
- A team player with an excellent attitude towards their work
If this sounds like you and you like the idea of working for us then we’d love to hear from you. Email your cv and covering letter to email@example.com.
FRONT OF HOUSE / RECEPTIONIST
We are currently seeking customer service minded Receptionists to join our Front of House team to meet, greet and look after the needs of our clients as well as dealing with incoming calls and the booking of appointments.
You’ll be kept busy, assisting with stock taking, advising clients on product purchases and ensuring an immaculately presented reception area at all times.
Ideal candidates will have previous front of house experience working in an aesthetic clinic, five star spa or hotel environment.
You will receive extensive training in our services and products in addition to role related training.
Required skills and experience:
• A minimum of 2 years experience in a Reception role
• Bags of enthusiasm and energy
• Computer literate
• Ability to multi task and remain calm even under pressure
• Well presented
• A team player with an excellent attitude towards their work
• Ideally experience in retail sales
• Passion and interest in the industry
• You must be reliable, as you will be opening or closing the clinic
If this sounds like you and you like the idea of working for us then we’d love to hear from you.
Email a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
'I have been working for EF MEDISPA for the last 7 years, which goes without saying, I love working for this company. I started as an Aesthetic Therapist, progressed to Head Therapist and am currently the Treatment Co-Ordinator. I have a lot to thank EF MEDISPA for; they have always supported, nurtured my career and have helped me progress to where I am today.'
Charlotte - Treatment Co-Ordinator
'EF MEDISPA are a great company to work for and always encourage their staff to follow their passions and be the best in their role. Training is always offered and it's not only a place of work, it's somewhere where I have made great friends and feels more like a family.'
Leyla - Front Of House Manager
'EF Medispa is such a fantastic company to work for, you are always given so much support and training. It’s a relaxed yet professional environment. You are always made to feel like an important member of the team.'
Siobhan - Front of House Receptionist
'I have been provided with fantastic training and am always leaning about the latest treatments and procedures that are on the market. I feel very fortunate to be a part of the EF MEDISPA family and I hope to continue to work here for many more years!'
Zoe - Treatment Co-Ordinator
'It’s a great pleasure to be working for such a renowned and professional company. The team is fantastic, and the atmosphere is always so friendly and calm. I am very proud to be part of an Award Winning Clinic'
Ana - Front of House Manager