TIGHTEN & SMOOTH THE SKIN WITH A TEMPORAL LIFT
A temporal lift, often referred to as the ‘T- Lift’, is the latest age-defying innovation designed to combat the signs of ageing by focusing on your face. It works by lifting and tightening the skin from a small incision in the scalp, providing a natural, youthful and visibly firmer facial appearance following your temporal brow lift. The procedure is minimally invasive but offers instantly visible results on areas which display the most common signs of ageing such as:
- Fine lines
All temple lift surgery treatments are tailored to the individual, personal experiences and results may vary according to your goals. We always recommend a one to one consultation with our Treatment Coordinators to discuss your treatment options so you can get the best possible outcome from your temporal lift. If another treatment is more suitable, such as a facelift in London, we will be able to advise on the best approach for your desired results.
Your treatment will be carried out within just an hour under local anaesthetic by one of our highly skilled plastic surgeons, Mr Fallahdar, who is a member of the Royal College of Surgeons. Very little post-operative downtime is required following your temple lift surgery in the UK, allowing you to get back to daily life in no time with smooth, firm and rejuvenated skin. The results of your procedure can last for up to 2 to 3 years, allowing you to enjoy the natural look of your tightened and lifted skin.
All treatments are tailored to the individual and personal experiences and results may vary. We recommend a one to one consultation with our Treatment Coordinators to discuss your treatment options.
THE PROCESS OF TEMPLE LIFT SURGERY
- If you are interested in a temporal lift, you will begin by attending a consultation to meet the team and the Surgeon who will assess the upper half of your face and discuss the results you are looking to achieve.
- When it comes to the day of your appointment, it will take place in-house within EF MEDISPA’s minor operations theatre, which is overseen by our first-class medical team. Local anaesthetic will be administered and the process should take around one hour for your temporal brow lift.
- Bilateral incisions will be made discreetly within the hairline before the skin is stretched upwards to tighten it, followed by the skin being sutured and stapled closed.
- Following your temporal lift, downtime is kept to a minimum so you can get back to normal life within a few days. Since the sutures and staples are hidden within your hairline, you will feel comfortable to return to work long before their removal.
Please note, the procedure cannot be carried out if you have received anti-wrinkle injections in the previous 4 months before having your temporal lift in the UK. The results of any anti-wrinkle injectable or filler injections need to have fully worn off to ensure that the skin is able to be fully lifted. If anti-wrinkle injectables have been administered within 2 – 3 days prior to treatment, then exceptions can be made but this will be down to the discretion of the surgeon.
RECOVERY TIME FOLLOWING A TEMPORAL BROW LIFT
Following the temporal lift, it is normal to experience some mild bruising and swelling around the stitched area, which will heal in a matter of days. Around 11 days after your treatment, the staples used to close the incision point will require removal, which will be carried out by one of EF MEDISPA’s fully qualified nurses.
Should you have any further questions or concerns following your temple lift surgery, your Treatment Coordinator will remain available following your procedure so you can always get in touch for any support you may wish for.
Summary of Temporal Lift Procedure
- Procedure Time 60 minutes
- Back To Work 1-3 days
- Anaesthetic Local anaesthetic
- Downtime 7-14 days
- Duration Of Results Depending on the patient Up to 2 years*
- Results Up to 2 years
*Individual results may vary.
Before & After
*Individual results may vary.
Temporal Lift FAQs
What is the ‘Temporal Lift’ and how do does it work?
The Temporal Lift procedure, also known as the ‘T- lift’, is a cosmetic procedure that involves a small incision being made into the scalp. The Surgeon will then lift and tighten the skin to create a more youthful appearance which will soften the signs of ageing. The T-Lift procedure can be completed within 30-60 minutes.
Is there any scarring following the Temporal Lift procedure?
Following the procedure, you may experience some minor bruising and swelling, however, this will subside. Due to the discreet nature of the Temporal Lift procedure, you may experience minimal scarring.
Is there any downtime following the T-Lift procedure?
The Temporal Lift procedure requires minimal downtime and following the procedure, you can return to work within 2-4 days.
How do I find out if the Temporal Lift procedure is suitable for me?
After booking and during your consultation with our Treatment Coordinator, we will then discuss any questions you may have and areas of concerns to be able to decide if the T-Lift procedure is suitable for you.