Your skin can often be neglected and overlooked, whether it’s due to being forgetful or having a busy schedule, we’re all guilty of not taking care of our skin in the best possible way we can. A facial is a luxurious way to keep your skin nourished, refreshed and restored.
Facials go back hundreds of years and it’s no surprise that they have developed and modernised along the way. EF Medispa have taken the traditional facial a (few) step(s) forward with a range of different treatments to modernise a classic, because after all, ‘the best foundation you can wear is glowing skin’.
If you’ve never had a facial before, or if you’re a frequent facial goer, this blog will introduce you to our top 3 most unique facial treatments out there - It’s time to give your skin the attention it deserves.
Our therapists are trained to identify the problem areas in your skin – whether it’s dehydration, sun damage, scarring, blackheads or the first signs of ageing. Once identified, they will design a bespoke treatment plan tailored to your skin’s needs. Our bespoke facials include:
• The deep facial for young skin, ideal for 18-24-year olds who suffer from clogged pores and breakouts.
• The acne defence facial, ideal for acne prone skin to unclog, nourish and retrieve.
• Replenish facial, ideal for over 25s who are concerned with hydration, dull skin and aging
• Biologique Recherche facials, a range of facial options that combine a clinical approach to skincare with holistic product. This bespoke facial uses pure ingredients such as botanical, marine and biological extracts combined with a special application technique featuring sculpting movements to help restore your youthful glow.
Hydradermabrasion with the Jet Facial
This unique and comfortable facial uses a powerful, yet gentle water jet exfoliation, combining the power of lymphatic drainage, pressured air and water exfoliation along with a bespoke blend of vitamins to cleanse and nourish the skin. If your main concerns are fine lines and wrinkles, acne and pigmentation, this treatment is ideal and will leave your skin feeling smooth revitalised.
Skin peels are used to target a variety of skin concerns such as acne, rosacea, pigmentation, scars and dull skin. We have a wide range of peel treatments available that will cater to our every need.
- Today skin peels - The exfoliation in this peel targets acne and hyper-pigmentation and in turn works to stimulate collagen production, improving skin hydration and smoothing out the appearance of wrinkles. We offer a range of today peels to suit your needs including: blueberry smoothie, pomegranate skin peel, benefit skin peel and the Peptide resurfacing skin peel.
• Medium skin peels – These peels work on a deeper level to remodel the skin and target specific skin conditions as well as help to firm, tighten and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Our medium skin peels include: Pumpkin skin peel, bright skin peel and the pigment balancing mask.• Specialist skin peels – We offer a range of specialist skin peels that help in treating skin conditions. If you’re looking for an anti-againg solution, the 3D Glycolic skin peel is ideal, however if your main concern is hyperpigmentation, our Depigmentation skin peel will work best. We also offer an overnight peel that results in smoother, denser and more hydrated skin.
If you want to find out more about the different facials and peels we offer at EF Medispa, click here or book a complimentary consultation with one of our Treatment Coordinators here to find out which treatment is best for you.