Breast Enhancements can have life changing effects. For many they will provide emotional benefits as well as physical. We find that many of our clients who opt for breast enhancement find that their confidence and self-esteem also grows. However, the decision to have a breast enhancement procedure should not be taken lightly, it is a serious treatment and you should ensure you consider all the different aspects before going ahead. To help you with your decision, we provide you with all the information you need. From how to prepare before surgery, and the correct aftercare to ensure you get the best possible results.
Breast Enhancement Options at EF MEDISPA
There are many different options when it comes to breast augmentation. Whether you’re looking to increase the size of your breasts, or have breast reduction. At EF MEDISPA we have different options to help you achieve the silhouette you desire. If you would like to find out more about these procedures and discuss which would be best for you, then book a complimentary consultation with one of our Treatment Coordinators here.
Silicone implants are ideal if you’re looking to restore lost volume in your breasts, or increase the size. Implants are great for improving the shape of your breasts, and enhancing your physique.
Fat transfer is the ideal solution if you’re looking to not only enhance your breasts, but also sculpt other areas of your body. The procedure uses Vaser Liposuction to remove fat from one part of your body, which is then transferred to your breasts. Fat Transfer gives very natural results and can help you achieve the silhouette you wish for.
For some women, large breasts can cause them discomfort, this could be in the form of back or neck ache. For this reason, some may opt for a Breast Reduction. This involves removing the unwanted tissue from the chest to give you smaller breasts. They can also be shaped and uplifted at the same time to give you your ideal figure.
Prep for surgery
To ensure you’re ready for your procedure there are different steps you can take. These include preparation tips, to help you with your aftercare and post-surgery. There are also lifestyle choices we would advise you take note of before you proceed with your breast enhancement. These include:
- Ensure you let your Surgeon know of all medication you’re taking, including vitamins
- Do not eat or drink for at least 6 hours before the procedure
- Wear comfortable casual clothing on the day of your procedure – ensuring your support bra will easily fit under your clothing
- Arnica tablets can be taken up to two weeks before procedure, and afterwards to help reduce bruising
- You will need to organise for someone to accompany you home after the procedure. It is also advised that someone should be with you during your first night at home after
- It is advisable not to drink alcohol or smoke for 2 weeks before your procedure, as well as two weeks after
- Consider meal prep before your surgery especially if you live alone and cook for yourself as for the days following you may not feel up to cooking
- Before you leave the house for your surgery, turn your hair wash and soap bottles upside down so that they don’t require shaking to get the product out
Aftercare for surgery
If you want to ensure that you get the best possible results after your procedure than the correct aftercare is a must. Depending on which procedure you opt for your aftercare will alter, however this should all be discussed during the initial consultation with your Surgeon & Treatment Coordinator who will determine what aftercare will best suit you. It is also imperative to note that the normal prohibition for driving is two to three weeks and for flying it is 14 days. You will also be unable to do light exercise for 14 days following, and no vigorous exercise or activities for 30 days following your procedure.
To find out more about the different breast enhancement options we have at EF MEDISPA, and to speak to one of our expert Treatment Coordinators, call us today on 020 3135 0246 or book a complimentary consultation here.