EF MEDISPA introduces Fit & Firm, a six-week body sculpting program. Involving three of our most popular body sculpting treatments; Lipotripsy (AWT), Radiofrequency and VibroSculpt by Endosphères combined with Vivian Fonseca’s signature ‘Brazilian Method’ workout (winner of Tatler’s ‘Best Bottom Class 2017), which focuses on lower body movements using special resistant bands.null
Vivian is a highly-qualified personal trainer with experience across functional training, weight-loss, performance training and rehabilitation. Vivian, one of brazil’s best-known fitness instructors, is passionate about personal training and has been dedicated to helping others achieve their full fitness potential.
1. Tell us about yourself?
I am an ex volleyball player. I have always had a passion for the way our body works, our health and exercising. I have a degree in Sport Science with specialisation in obesity and hips’ rehabilitation exercises (I have been studying the muscles in our hips for years!).
2. What started your interest in fitness?
I come from a sporty family, so there is no wonder I have always had a passion for fitness. Since a very young age, I was involved in sports clubs and in my teen years, I would spend most of my free time at the gym.
3. What attracted you to EF MEDISPA?
The amazing team at EF MEDISPA! From their dedication and hard work, to the amazing environment in the clinics, I knew this was a company I wanted to be a part of. And of course, the concept behind Fit & Firm. I love that clients will be able to achieve their desire results through my focused exercises and EF MEDISPA's tailored treatment packages.
4. How long have you been a fitness instructor for?
I have been teaching for 17 years.
5. What do you find most rewarding about your job?
I love to see my clients getting stronger and fitter. I receive messages and emails on a daily basis from my clients, telling me how my much they enjoy my classes and how they have made an impact in their lives. They feel more confident and love the way they look. I love to see them achieve the their goals!
6. What is your favourite exercise and why?
I love exercises that target the gluteus medius and gluteus minimus (the outer sides of my bum.) These exercises are usually done laying down on your side, and we use different resist bands to maximise the contractions in the muscles, giving you the perfect peachy shape!
7. How did you discover the ‘Brazilian Method’?
After training models for a few years, I notice how much women want to gain muscle and look fit, without adding bulk. With my knowledge in hips muscles and functional training, I created the Brazilian methos. Which is a series of workouts that uses 5 bands of different resistances, that stimulate the muscles further and help my clients achieve their results faster. Clients don't gain bulk, but instead become stronger and fitter.
8. What is one thing you always recommend to your clients?
Consistency!! Muscles need to learn to be used and be stimulated to get the desired shape. It’s not about how many hours you spend in the gym, but rather how many times per week you wake your muscles up!
9. When will your clients start to see results?
Consistency is key! However, in six weeks, clients will be able to see the most amazing results.
10. What are 3 benefits of the ‘Brazilian Method’?
- It’s safe and everybody can do it as there are no risk of injuries.
- The exercises are fun and easy to follow!
- Clients will get the results they desire in just six weeks! My workouts as so focuses, that they activate muscles in a way that they aren't used to. This is what gives the glutes and core that hourglass shape we all love!