Facials & Chemical Peels in EF MEDISPA Edgbaston, Birmingham
Advanced facials and peels are some of our most popular aesthetic treatments at EF MEDISPA Edgbaston. These comfortable, non-surgical facial treatments can encourage skin rejuvenation as well as tackle multiple skin concerns such as sun damage, acne, fine lines, wrinkles and pigmentation.
At EF MEDISPA Edgbaston our expert skincare therapists offer a range of facial and chemical peel treatments that can be tailored to your individual skin type and treatment goals. Our experienced skin experts are here to diagnose skin complaints and advise you regarding the most beneficial treatments for your skin type, creating a bespoke treatment programme that will deliver maximum results.
Our bespoke facials and peels can help improve your skin’s texture and restore its youthful appearance by exfoliating, hydrating and nourishing the skin whilst boosting collagen production.
What type of concerns do facials & peels address?
The extensive range of facials and peels we offer in our Edgbaston clinic, the state of the art equipment and the exceptional line of products we carry, will ensure you receive the best quality of treatments.
Our bespoke range of facials & peels target:
- Oily skin
- Acne and acne scarring
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Dull skin with uneven texture
- Pigmentation and sun damage
- Dry, dehydrated skin
What type of facial treatments are available?
At EF MEDISPA Edgbaston we have a range of facial treatments to address a variety of skin concerns, whether its dehydration, scarring, or sun damaged skin.
- Biologique Recherche facials
Our bespoke Biologique Recherche facials use pure ingredients such as botanical, marine and biological extracts combined with a special application technique featuring sculpting movements to stimulate and oxygenate the skin, helping to restore its youthful glow.
- The Soin Lissant
This reconditioning treatment is designed to treat damaged skin affected by city pollution or free radicals. This facial will leave your skin feeling smoother and hydrated.
- Soin MC 110
This facial treatment helps to plump, restructure and renew the skin. The combination of the MC 110 products with Biologique Recherche’s specialised techniques will help to restore a youthful glow.
- Soin Lift CVS
This non-surgical lift facial helps to exfoliate, firm and restructure the skin, whilst also protecting against exterior elements. This facial will leave your skin feeling nourished and rejuvenated.
- Remodelling Face Machine
Any facial treatments at our Edgbaston clinic can be combined with Biologique Recherche’s Remodelling Machine. This state-of-the-art bio-electrotherapy machine can be incorporated in a bespoke beauty package and can help to rejuvenate, lift and plump the skin.
- LED Facial
LED Luminous Lift facial at EF MEDISPA Edgbaston is a non-invasive light treatment which combines multiple light frequencies to help treat different skin concerns. Using different settings, this high performing facial can be used to help calm down acne, reduce scarring, lift, firm and rejuvenate the skin.
What type of facial peels treatments are available?
Chemical facial peels are very popular, non-invasive, cosmetic treatments at our Edgbaston clinic. They work by removing dead skin cells that have accumulated over time, allowing healthy new cells to grow back, rejuvenating the appearance of the skin and giving a boost to your complexion. Chemical peels at EF MEDISPA Edgbaston can be used on the face, neck, décolleté, back and hands.
EF MEDISPA Edgbaston offers a huge range of skin peels including chemical, chirally correct and medical strength to stimulate the renewal of cells and collagen. Facial peels can be a great solution to address some of the following skin concerns:
- Acne scaring
- Oily skin
- Dry skin
- Lines and wrinkles
- Sun damage
- Dull or lifeless skin
Here’s a selection of the chemical facial peels we offer at EF MEDISPA Edgbaston:
- Blueberry Smoothie - An antioxidant skin peel that combines a gentle acid with active blueberry extracts to lightly exfoliate the skin.
- Benefit Peel – A great peel for hypersensitive, ageing, rosacea or acne prone skin. Helping to stimulate collagen production without causing drastic peeling.
- Pomegranate Skin Peel – This peel works to even out the top layers of the skin and encourage collagen production. It has been designed for epidermal levelling and is packed with antioxidants to prevent free radical damage.
- Purity Peel – Intense formulation that is designed to correct skin conditions such as acne and enlarged pores. Containing a unique blend of acids that help clear the skin of blemishes, heal acne scaring and reduce inflammation.
- Pumpkin Peel – A great peel for all skin types, providing superior exfoliation for the skin to target acne and hyperpigmentation.
- Timeless Peel – An effective overnight peel that uses AGP Complex to stimulate cell turnover and protein synthesis. Helps to tackle photo damaged skin, reduce the appearance of acne, hyperpigmentation, sun damage and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Deep sea Peel – Containing marine-derived extracts, this peel is ideal for tackling hyperpigmentation and acne scaring. Leaving the skin firmer, more toned and smoother.
- Skin Bright Peel – Designed to treat all discolourations of the skin caused by sun damage, hormonal imbalance, as well as help to reduce acne. Mandelic acid helps to brighten the skin tone and diminish pigmentation whilst Lactic acid will help to prevent any future pigmentation.
- Peptide Resurfacing Skin Peel – A great age-management peel for sensitive skin types that helps even out skin tone and lighten pigmentation using formulated peptides and alpha hydroxy acids (AHA).
- Stem Cell 3D Glycolic Skin Peel – A unique peel that uses a soothing stem cell complex to prevent irritation and reduce sensitivity. Excellent for age management and anyone who wants to stimulate cell regeneration.
- TCA Skin Peel – Designed to tighten loose skin and smooth out fine lines and wrinkles.
Why chose EF MEDISPA Edgbaston Birmingham for facials & peels?
Conveniently located in the heart of Edgbaston Village, our skin clinic in Birmingham offers a full range of aesthetic award-winning treatments. Our experienced aesthetic Practitioners and skincare specialists will thoroughly assess your skin, discuss your skin concerns and devise the most effective bespoke skincare programme to achieve maximum results.
Before and After
Individual results may vary.